We had another great holiday thank you. The weather was terrific – the weather was unseasonably hot and we only had 10 minutes of drizzle on our first day, other than that it was all blue skies and extremely hot on a couple of days.
This time we walked the Cinque Terre, got the train to Florence for a day, went to Fivizzano for the market on Tuesday; Lucca for a day on Saturday where my wife took park in their new park run. We did some local walks to Ugliancaldo and Equi Terme and discovered a little hidden gem the locals use, on the river just above the Equi Terme car park where local people use the river and the sulphur springs – a lovely place to eat our picnic lunch a few days. We also learned it’s a good idea to book local restaurants on weekends when they are very popular with local people.
For those interested in renting La Chicca, here are a few more details:
La Chicca is a delightful one bedroomed village house to let in Tuscany’s Lunigiana region; it enjoys pretty views and is only a
- The ground floor has the living room with double sofa bed, chairs and TV for DVDs and stereo.
- The first floor holds the kitchen, dining area and bathroom.
- The kitchen is fitted with an electric oven, gas hob and gas boiler (for hot water and central heating) and dining table
- The bathroom has a shower, WC, hand basin and washing machine
- On the second floor is the double bedroom with king size bed, wardrobe and chest of drawers.
- Outside courtyard with flagstone floor
- Garden table, chairs, loungers, umbrella and barbecue.
For more information on La Chicca or any other aspect of holidaying in Lunigiana, please contact us by phone on 0044 (0)1633 422074 or via our website at http://www.luniholidays.co.uk