* Three evenings in the Past: a journey through time in the village of Gragnola; from 9 to 11 August
* Festival of the Chestnut: 17 November; on the occasion of the San Martino fair; traditional feast dedicated to the chestnut, product par excellence of the Lunigiana Autumn.
* Mangialonga delle Castagne: excursion around Fivizzano with stops where you will be able to taste some dishes based on chestnuts or sweet chestnut flour. Sunday 17 November
* Tastes of Christmas: December 6th-8th; Sapori’s Christmas version is back
* Living crib of Equi Terme: from December 24th to 27th; relive the re-enactment of the Nativity in the picturesque village of Equi Terme.
For further information on these events or any other aspect of holidaying in Lunigiana, please do not hesitate to contact us, either via the website